Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection
Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection provides a single integrated solution for both anti-malware and data protection. A single agent delivers anti-virus and anti-spyware protection, client firewall, data loss prevention (DLP) content monitoring, management of removable storage devices and detects and blocks unauthorized software. Combined with integrated network access control (NAC) and encryption to ensure policy compliance and secure your data, it gives you the best preventive endpoint and data protection, saving you time, money and resources. A single license means you can protect all users and computers across Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX and other non-Windows platforms.
Stop Malware and
Protect Data in One
| || |
- Anti-Virus - Stop malware with fast scanning, built-in intrusion prevention and live in-the-cloud protection technologies.
- Live Protection - Protect users against the new threats with in-the-cloud checks against the latest threat data and malicious URLs.
- Centralized Cross-Platform Management - Gain instant visibility of security issues for all computers with one console for Windows, console for Windows, Macs, Linux and UNIX.
- Application Control - Reduce infection, data loss and productivity risks by blocking the use of unauthorized applications.
- Device Control - Reduce the risk of data loss and malware infection with granular policies to control removable storage devices.
- Data Loss Prevention - Simplify DLP deployment with scanning uniquely built into the endpoint agent to monitor the transfer of sensitive data.
- Encryption - Meet compliance needs by securing data on computers and removable media with proven SafeGuard encryption.
- Network Access Control - Ensure compliance with your security policy and patch status by assessing managed and guest computers.
- Support - 24 x 7 expert technical support and constant, automatic updates and upgrades for new releases - all included.